Who can use the laser cutter?
Only people in the following groups of students and staff are permitted to use the laser cutter after induction...
Anyone sharing access to the laser cutter will be permanently banned.
Creative Computing Institute
Undergraduate students can use the laser cutter after an induction, and during staffed hours.
Postgraduate students can use the laser cutter after an induction, and during staffed hours, in future we will experiment with extended self-directed access.
- MSc Creative Computing
- MRes Creative Computing
- MSc Data Science & AI for the Creative Industries
- MA Internet Equalities
- MA/MSc Computing and Creative Industry (Modular)
- CCI PhD students (including Goldsmiths PhD students supervised by CCI staff)
Postgraduate Design School students from Camberwell College of Art
- MA Designer Maker
- MA Global Collaborative Design Practice
- MA Graphic Design Communication
- MA Illustration
- MA Interior and Spacial Design
- Camberwell Design PhD students
Other UAL staff can contact email@example.com with ad-hoc requests.
- All CCI staff
- CCW staff working in or for the Design School