How to trust Trotec Ruby certificate on Windows 10
This guide will show you how to trust the Trotec Ruby certificate on Windows 10 to avoid security warnings.
Download the certificate (Right click, Save As)
TrotecRubyCA.crtfile in your downloads and open it.
Windows will ask you to confirm if you want to open the file, press open.
- Windows will show you the details of this security certificate and say it is not trusted. This is because the certificate is issued by Trotec, rather than a global certificate authority. This normal and the certificate should still be installed.
- Install the certificate on the "Local Machine" and press Next.
- Click "Place all certificates in the following store" and select browse.
- Press finish to complete the installation of the certificate.
- Windows will take a few moments and then confirm the outcome. You can now press okay to this prompt and close the certificate information window.
- Reboot your computer.